The Clubhouse consists of a Main Dining Room with dance floor, Lounge/Bar area, a Sunroom, Lakeview Room and Gardenview Room for dining and events. The beautifully redecorated dining area boasts new flooring, wall decor, an inviting lobby, and new tables, barstools and chairs.
Clubhouse Dress Code Guidelines
The Copperleaf Golf Club Dress Code and Attire Guidelines apply to all members, their families and guests, including children. The purpose of the Dress Code and Attire Guidelines is to ensure that proper respect is shared with all our members, Copperleaf Management and Staff, and your Club.
The Copperleaf Golf Club Dress Code and Attire Guidelines apply to all members, their families and guests, including children.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times, except in the pool area.
- Copperleaf is a “soft-spike” golf club.
- Cell phone usage is only permitted in the Clubhouse Lobby. Ringers must be in the mute position at all times while in the Clubhouse. On the golf course and golf practice facilities, players should use discretion with cell phones as not to distract fellow players or create slow play.
Clubhouse Dress Code
Lounge, Sunroom and Main Dining Room:
- Jeans are not permitted unless specified for a club event.
- Golf attire, collared tennis shirts with dressy shorts and shirts with traditional collars and/or mock turtleneck collars or tennis attire, collared tennis shirts with tennis shorts
- Non-Collared shirts are not permitted.
- Pool attire is not permitted.
- Workout attire is not permitted.
- Hats are not permitted after 5 p.m.
After 5 p.m.
- Men – Slacks, dressy shorts and shirts with traditional collars and/or mock turtleneck collars. Slacks are preferred.
- Women – Slacks, dressy shorts or evening wear.
Hats, caps and visors are not permitted.
Exception: Special Club Social Events, where hats are an integral part of the function, e.g. Halloween, Red Hat Society, etc.