Golf Dress Code
Golf Dress Code Policy
- Only proper length Golf shorts are permitted, which shall not be more than
6” above the knee.
- Short shorts, gym shorts, cargo shorts, tennis shorts and walking shorts or
any other similar shorts are not permitted.
- Jean and Levi garments of any kind are not permitted. Cargo shorts are
further defined as having more than four pockets or including “outside side
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Men’s golf shirts must have collars and sleeves.
- Ladies golf shirts can either be collarless or sleeveless, but not both.
- Tank tops, halters or strapped tops are not permitted.