Golf Dress Code
Golf Dress Code Policy
- Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited; all other spikes are acceptable.
- Collared or mock turtleneck shirts for men must be tucked into golf shorts or trousers.
- Women’s tops can either be collarless or sleeveless but not both.Tank tops, halters or strapped tops are not permitted.
- Jeans or denim garments of any kind are not permitted.
- Tennis shorts, gym shorts, cargo shorts (shorts defined as having outside pockets), swimwear, tank tops and t-shirts are not permitted.
- Appropriate length shorts, skirts and dresses are required.
- Members are encouraged to consider common sense, modesty, and the comfort level of fellow Members in conforming to the Dress Code and Conduct Policies.